Prepration time: 60 Minutes
Persons served: 10 Persons
- Pistachio : 1/4 cup
- Walnut : 1/2 cup
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- Eggs : 3
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Oil / Vanaspathi : 100g (Melted)
- Baking powder : 1 teaspoon
- Whipped cream : 1 cup (Non dairy) to decorate
- Pista essence / pista milk shake : 1 tsp
- Green color tooty fruity : 1/2 cup (Not required fully)
- Green color : 5 drops (If not using pista milk shake)
Preparation of Pistachio Walnut Cake
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat pistachio and walnut after pealing the skin, for one minute and keep aside.
- In a large mixer jar, powder sugar. Then add 3 eggs together and blend. Then add flour and melted Vanaspathi /oil. Add pista essence / pista milk shake and blend well. Then transfer this to another bowl and add baking powder and mix well. Keep this batter for 30 minutes.
- Mix pistachios and walnuts in 1 table spoon of flour until its well coated.
- Preheat the oven in 180 degrees.
- Grease an oval shaped cake tin and dust with flour.
- Mix the pistachios n walnuts in the batter and just give a stir. Pour the batter to the tin and bake for 30 minutes in 180 degrees. Later, remove this to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- Beat the whip cream until the volume doubles. Keep refrigerated until the cake is cool.
- Run a knife on the sides of the cake tin and invert the cake into another plate.
- Using a pallatte knife, apply a crumb coat of whip cream evenly on the surface of the cake. Keep in fridge for 15 minutes. Later add pista milk shake/green color in the cream and apply on the cake to cover it fully and give a nice coating.
- Decorate the pistachio walnut cake according to your view. 😉
You can also try more cake recipes from our collection.
- Delicious Molten Lava Cake Recipe - Lava cake preparation
- How to make Healthy wheat cake? - Easy to prepare Wheat Cake recipe
- How to make marble cake - Marble cake recipe
- How to make Checkerboard cakes - Checkerboard cake baking tutorial
- How to make Easy Cream Ghee Cake - Ghee Cake recipes video tutorial
- How to make traditional Christmas Plum Cakes - Plum cake recipe