Prepration time: 15 Minutes
Persons served: 4 Persons
Cuisine: North Indian
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Bring the milk to boil in a deep non-stick pan.
- Reduce the flame to low and continue heating the milk.
- Keep stirring occasionally at regular intervals until the milk completely thickens to form the khova.
- This will take approximately 2 hours and will yields approx 1&1/2 cups of khova
- Using a non-stick pan helps a lot to prevent the milk from getting burnt. Even a little burn can spoil the entire milk.
- Use a deep bottomed bowl so that the milk will not spill.