- 1 ripe avocado pitted and peeled.
- 2 cups ice (16 to 20 ice cubes)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 to 1 cup cold non-fat milk
- Sugar : 2 table spoon
- Vanilla Icecream : 3 Scoops
- Honey : 2 table spoon
- Strawberry : Sliced 3 nos
Avocados fruits are rich in potassium, containing 60% more than bananas, but at the same time they are rich in fat too. They are rich in organic vitamins and minerals for a healthy body, hair and skin. They contain a rich quantity of nutrients, including heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA). They are a worthwhile addition to any diet because its high fats which consist largely of heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, or MUFAs.
These fruit can be little bitter but adding some sugar can fix it. You have to give this avocado recipe a try, seriously, at least once and you might love it forever.
Avocado Honey shake preparation
- Cut the avocados in half, take out the seed and scoop the flesh into the blender.
- Add the condensed milk, the least amount of non-fat milk and blend again.
- In the serving glasses, pour honey syrup on the side of the glass and let it drip down. Then pour in the avocado blend.
- Add the ice cubes
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the avocado juice.
- Decorate it with sliced strawberries.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Don’t forget to serve it chilled.
- The best avocados to use are those that gently yield to pressure and are free from dark blotches inside the fruit.