- 2 Corn on the cobs
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
Corn is a popular item to grill anytime!!! And specially, you can’t have anything better than this to munch while enjoying rain-drops… You can grill corn seeds or corn on the cob directly, even delicious once you apply butter n herbs over it! Sounds yummy!!!
Grilled Corn Salad Preparation
- Peel off the layers of corn-cobs properly.
- Use corn-peeler or knife to take out all the corn-seeds.
- Transfer them to a mixing bowl and mix chopped bell pepper.
- Add all spices in it and mix well.
- Arrange a large sheet of aluminium foil on a flat surface.
- Put the corn mixture in center of foil and seal it keeping a small hall to release steam.
- Grill it on slow for around 15-20 mins.
- Take them out and serve hot as a salad or side dish!!!