- 1/2 Pineapple (cut into medium-thick slices)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt, to taste
“Grilled Pineapple” – Spicy slices of Pineapple on grill!!! I had pineapple many times in baked dishes, fresh juices and ice creams! Even I had ‘brown sugar n cinnamon’ flavored baked slices in dessert sizzler too, but never got to try this one before!!!
Beautifully grilled slices of pineapple has an extra kick with smoked paprika! It’s a must-try side dish for pineapple lovers!
Grilled Pineapple preparation
- Brush pineapple slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle paprika and salt on both the sides of each slice.
- Heat grill to medium-high and arrange slices on it.
- Grill until they are tender and light brown in color.
- Turn them once in between. Each side will take approx 5 mins to cook.
- Serve hot with a scoop of ice-cream!!!
- Tossing them with your favorite dried herb makes it aromatic!