Prepration time:1 Hour 30 Minutes
Persons served: 2 Persons
- 2 cups Maida (all pupose flour)
- 1/2 cup Lukewarm water
- 1 sachet Dry Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp dry herbs
- 1 tbsp cup Olive Oil
- For Toppings:
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3-4 Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt, to taste
Aren’t you bored of appetizers like kebabs and tikkis??!!! Try out these cheesy mushroom toasts to have it on starter plate, which are very much kids-friendly too 🙂
Mini Mushroom Toast prepartion
- Take some water in a bowl and add dry yeast with sugar. Set aside for 5-6 mins.
- In another bowl, take maida and mix salt in it. Make a well in center of bowl. Add the yeast mixture and some oil.
- Mix them all together and form a sticky dough and knead it for 10 mins.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil and sprinkle some maida in bowl.
- Put dough in it and set aside in a warm place to rise until its doubled in size (approx 1 hour).
- Once done, punch it well to remove air.
- Make small balls (5-6) out of it and roll it thick to make toast base. Bake them in pre-heated oven for 5 mins on 180 degrees.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced mushrooms in it.
- Saute it for 2-3 mins till they are little soft (Make sure you don’t overcook them, else it will start releasing water).
- Season it with salt and pepper powder. Mix well and transfer it to another bowl to cool down to room temp.
- Arrange these mushrooms on toast base as a topping and sprinkle cheese over it.
- Bake it for 10-12 mins until toast-crust is crisp & light-brown in color.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish!!!