- Wheat flour : 1 cup
- Robusta (Riped) : 2
- Oil : 1/4 cup
- Condensed milk : 1/2 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Eggs : 2
- Baking powder : 1 teaspoon
- Salt : 2 pinches
- Almonds : a handfull
After a short gap ( Sorry friends I was busy with my cake baking classes, Athen’s Oven and with my fondant cake experiments 🙂 ), here comes my new baking experiment. Try this mouth watering whole wheat banana bread recipe which tastes great with a cup of coffee!
Wheat Banana Bread preparation
- Grease a 9″ pan or a loaf pan and spread a butter paper inside and grease again. Keep aside.
- Sieve flour + Baking powder + Salt.
- Powder sugar in a mixer jar and empty into to a large bowl.
- Peal and cut banana and mash in the same mixer jar and add with sugar.
- Beat until banana paste and sugar powder gets well combined.
- Add eggs one by one and beat until just incorporated.
- Add in condensed milk and beat.
- Add oil and beat. Keep the hand mixer aside.
- Preheat the oven in 180 degrees.
- Then fold the flour mixture spoon by spoon and mix with the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan/loaf. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- When its done, keep the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Then run a knife around the pan and revert the cake and peel off the butter paper.
- Let the cake stand for half and hour to cut.