- 1 tbsp Finely chopped Beetroot
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt, to taste
I’m sure this is something that any girl would love to eat – ‘Beetroot Dip’ 🙂 Lovely pink color of beetroot and smooth silky texture of yogurt make a perfect combo for a healthy and delicious dip for any warm/hot appetizer 🙂
Beetroot Dip preparation
- Strain curd using muslin cloth to get silky texture.
- Add chopped beetroot along with salt and black pepper powder.
- Whisk everything well to get pink color in dip evenly.
- Keep in refrigerator for half hour before serving with a plate of appetizers!!!
- Adjust the salt level as per your taste.
Keralites have a similar dish called Beetroot pachadi. Hope you will try both the beetroot recipes and will share the outcome with us. If you know a beetroot recipe, we don’t have, feel free to share it.