- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- Water, as required
Are you a chocolate lover? Errrr… Lemme reformulate my question! Do you love nuts as well as chocolates??!!! ‘Chocolate Almond Cookies’ sound the perfect one for you 🙂 Crisp from outside, melt-in-mouth cookies are worth trying once… Kids definitely will love having them for on-the-go bites 😉
Chocolate Almond Cookies Preparation
- Sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda in a big bowl.
- Add all other ingredients in the same bowl and mix them well.
- Knead a soft dough by adding water gradually as required.
- Roll it out to make a sheet of 1/2″ thickness.
- Use your favorite cookie cutter to shape them. I used round one only.
- Arrange these cookies on a baking paper in baking tray.
- Bake them in pre-heated oven for approx 20 mins on 180 degrees.
- Enjoy these cookies with a cuppa coffee!!!