Prepration time:45 Minutes
Persons served: 2 Persons
- 1/2 cup Thick-sliced Carrots
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 cupDiced Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Green Beans (cut into halves)
- 1/2 cup Diced Bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes
- Salt, to taste
Colorful veggies with very mild spices, awesome aroma and that too with smoky flavors!!! Nothing can beat this slow-oven-roasted dish… Include it in your breakfast plate or have it as a side or munch it as appetizer!!! It will make you oven-roast pretty often… 🙂
- Parboil (75%-80% boiled) broccoli florets,carrots, potatoes and green beans in a big vessel (or microwave on high heat for 4 minutes).
- Drain excess water and rinse with fresh water. Dry them lightly with a paper towel.
- Transfer it to a big bowl, add bellpepper and mix well with salt, olive oil, oregano and chilly flakes.
- Arrange veggies on baking tray with minimum overlapping.
- Oven-roast it for around 20-25 mins on 180 degrees.
- Drizzle a few drops of lemon juice and it’s ready to serve!!!