- Water : 250ml
- China grass : 10gm (pieces)
- Milk : 100ml
- Sugar : 3 table spoon
- Rose syrup : 5 drops
- Sesame : 1 table spoon
- Dates : 2 - 3 Nos
It is my 2nd day in Dubai and this morning we prepared rose milk pudding. These days puddings are available ready made in the shops, but nothing like homemade. So here I will give you a recipe on how to prepare the rose milk pudding.
Rose milk pudding preparation
- Boil the water and add China grass to it.
- After china grass get melted add milk to it and keep stirring.
- When it becomes semi liquid consistency, add rose milk to it.
- Switch off the flame and pour it into a round plate.
- Garnish with dates and sesame when it gets cooled.
- Keep it in freezer.
- Serve chilled for better taste.