- Ginger : 250 gm
- Sugar : 21/2 cups
- Water : 4-5 Cups
- Lemon extract : 1 cup
Looking for a good juice recipe to welcome your guests? Then definitely you should try this ginger lemonade juice. This is an easy to prepare recipe for ginger lemonade. I got this recipe from my brother who is in North India. He learned it from a local shop there. This is a refreshing, fat-free drink perfect for springtime bridal showers or hot summer days on the deck. Chill out with this delightful cooler.
Preparation of Ginger lemonade
- Crush the ginger and extract the juice. Add 1cup of water to this and keep it overnight.
- Dissolve the sugar in water until it reaches saturation and keep it aside.
- Next day drain the clear liquids from the ginger solution and mix with the lemon extract and the sugar syrup.
- Warm this solution and allow it to cool.
- You can preserve the solution for later use in refrigerator.
- To serve : Add 1 glass water for 1/4th glass of the juice.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes. Garnish it with mint leaves and lemon slices.