- 2 Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Strained Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Coriander-Mint Chutney
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
- 2 tsp Garlic Chutney
- Chat Masala, to spinkle
- Aloo Bhujiya, for garnish
Aloo chaat (savory potato snack) is a popular street food item in North India. It is prepared by frying potatoes in oil and adding spices and with chutney. If you want to bring a quick variety of North-Indian street-food, try making this Aloo Chaat (Delhi Style) at home. Add a mouth-watering and simple to make chaat dish in your list!!!
Aloo chaat preparation
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into big-cubes.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep vessel.
- Deep-fry potato cubes until golden brown in color.
- Take them on an absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Transfer them to a serving plate. Pour strained yogurt (chilled) over it.
- Add all 3 chutneys onto it according to your taste.
- Garnish with aloo bhujiya over it and sprinkle a pinch of chat masala before serving!