Season’s greeting friends. Wish you all a blessed X’mas and a grace filled new year! Here I am sharing two methods of preparing Assorted Chocolate truffles – the best way of celebrating the joy of season. Try these truffle recipes, using milk, white, dark chocolates and dry fruits variants which will bring out the kid in everyone..
Chocolate truffles Preparation 1
- Heat 100 ml fresh cream in a large bowl and add 150 grams of chopped dark chocolate to it.
- Mix well until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Keep aside until it gets cooled.
- Crush and keep the almonds in a plate.
- Spread colour sprinkles in another plate.
- Powder the oreo biscuits and collect them in a bowl. To this add half of the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Apply a touch of butter or ghee on the palm.
- Then make a gooseberry sized ball with the mix and then roll it in colour sprinkles or almonds.
- Arrange in a truffle liner.
Method 2 (list 2)
- Heat fresh cream in a bowl and add chopped chocolate. Stir until its melted. If it is not getting melted, you can microwave this for 5 seconds.
- Stir it and repeat until its fully melted. Allow it cool.
- Make gooseberry sized balls out of it and roll them in almonds or in the colour sprinkles and arrange in the truffle liner.
- You can also add powdered digestive biscuits in to the chocolate and make similar truffles.
- You can also toast the dry fruits (almonds and pistachios), if desired, before rolling the chocolate truffles.
- When you roll the truffles into small spheres, make sure each spheres are identical in size and shape.
- Put a variety of truffles in small gift boxes for friends and families – A box full of assorted truffles is the best gift for your loved ones..
- Chocoholics beware! These small balls can be addictive 🙂