- 1 cup Moong Dal (with skin)
- 1 tbsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Green Chilli Paste
- ½ cup Crumbled Paneer
- 1/8th tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Salt, to taste
- Chat masala, to sprinkle
- Oil, to shallow-fry
Who says pancakes are major entity on breakfast platter only? Have you ever tried making this protein-rich ‘Moong Dal Pancakes’ for an evening snack to make your tea-time wonderful??!!! If not, try it out now…
- Soak moong dal and urad dal together in plenty of water for 4-5 hours.
- Drain excess water out of it completely and grind them with ¼ cup water to make a smooth batter.
- Take it out in a bowl and add other ingredients.
- Whisk the batter for a while and heat a flat non-stick griddle on the other side.
- Brush the surface with few drops of oil.
- Spread a dollop of batter on a pan and cook it for nearly 3-4 mins.
- Flip it around and cook for few more mins till you find brown spots on both the sides.
- Transfer it to a serving plate, spread crumbled paneer over it and sprinkle a pinch of chat masala on paneer layer.
- Serve hot as an evening snack 🙂