Beat the summer heat with this cool summer ragi shots recipes. An easy summer drink recipe that is prepared with ragi, nuttella, honey and mango crush. I am sure your Kids will enjoy this. Try it and send your comments.
Summer Ragi Shots preparation
- Mix 1 table spoon of Nutella in 1 cup milk and bring it to boil.
- In another small bowl, add 1 table spoon of Ragi (Finger millet) powder along with 2 table spoon water and prepare a paste of it.
- While the milk is boiling, add the above prepared Ragi paste into it and cook it in simmer until the milk gets thicker.
- Switch it off and let it cool completely.
- Keep all the ingredients in refrigerator.
- Take two short glasses.
- Add mango crush in both the glasses, then add the Ragi porridge along with a small spoon of nutella, 1 spoon of cornflakes, a few rice crisps.
- Then add apple, another spoon of ragi, nuts, raisins etc and repeat the process until the glass is full.
- Top it with small pieces of pudding or ice cream and decorate with long cut apple and mango!
- Adding a spoon of honey gives a glazzy effect.