- Boneless mutton : 1 kg
- Onion : 2 medium sized
- Ginger : 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- Kothambeluri / Seema malli / Parsely leaf : 1 knot
- Coriander leaves : 1 knot
- Salt : as needed
- Oil : as needed
Here is a recipe of Arabian mutton Kebab shared by our friend Shirly James. She has already contributed many recipes for us. All those recipes were excellent and received a great applauce by our subscribers. I hope Sherly, your first arabian recipe of mutton kabab also will be loved by our subscribers.
Mutton Kebab preparation
- Mince the meat.
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, parsely leaves, coriander leaves into fine powder.
- Add the above mix into the meat.
- Add salt, mix well and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Make the meat into shape of kebab and then grill it or fry it in a tava.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala (optional) & you can serve it with Chappathi, Naan, Biriyani or anything 🙂
- You can substitute mutton with any meat of your choice.