- 250 gm Paneer
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Diced Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- For Slurry--
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 4 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Sauce
- A pinch of Aji-no-moto (MSG)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt, to taste
- 2 strands Spring Onion Greens
Chilli Paneer is a very popular Indo-Chinese dish, prepared using fresh paneer cubes with capsicums-onions and stir-fried using chinese spices 🙂 Great to serve as an appetizer or works really well as a part of Chinese Sizzler!!!
Chilli paneer preparation
- Cut paneer into big cubes and keep in lukewarm water for a while to soften them.
- Take all the ingredients of slurry in a small bowl and mix well with no lumps.
- Heat oil in a pan and add diced capsicum, onions into it.
- Turn the heat high and stir-fry till onions are translucent.
- Add paneer cubes and toss them gently to make sure paneer cubes are not broken into pieces.
- Pour a cornstarch slurry over it and toss again.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle chopped spring onion greens.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve hot!!!