- 100 gm Paneer
- 1 tbsp Full Cream
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Chopped Bellpepper
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped Tomato
- 1 tbsp Chopped Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Boiled Corn
- 1 tbsp Boiled Green Peas
- 1 tbsp Chopped Carrot
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- A pinch of Hing
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Oil
A colorful looking, quick-to-make dish with medley of all seasonal vegetables n kids-friendly paneer!!! ‘Paneer Subz Bahar’ is something I always make when I’m tired to cook anything else on lazy weekday nights. Higher in nutritional value and super-delicious North-Indian delicacy is always on top of my list of favorites 🙂
Paneer Subz Bahar preparation
- Cut paneer into tiny cubes.
- Heat butter+oil in kadai and add cumin seeds along with hing.
- Once it stops crackling, add ginger-garlic paste and chopped onions.
- Saute it till raw flavor is gone completely.
- Add rest of all vegetables (except tomato) along with salt and turmeric powder and cook it covered for around 4-5 mins.
- Once they are soft and tender, add full cream, paneer cubes and chopped tomato with rest of all spices.
- Mix everything well and cook it for 2-3 mins more.
- Turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Give a quick toss.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve hot with any sort of paratha!!! 🙂
- You can add any seasonal veggies of your choice!
- To make it look colorful, I used red n green bell pepper. Yellow one can be added too 🙂