- Tropicana Apple Juice - 240ml
- Fresh Orange Juice - 120 ml
- Vodka - 60ml
- Ice Cubes - a Few
- Sugar - 2 table spoon (Optional)
- Orange round slices/chunks - to garnish
Apples have long been a favorite cocktail flavor. Its because apple mixes well with a variety of flavors. Here is a delicious and mind blowing recipe for Apple Judy prepared from apple juice mixed with vodka and orange juice.
This combination of Vodka, with apple juice is a lesser known one. But this is a very simple mix and a nice aperitif to get your appetite going before dinner.
Apple judy is a high energy drink. 120 ml of the juice is equivalent to 486Kj of energy and 116K calories.
Apple judy preparation
- Mix orange juice with sugar.
- Then mix together the apple juice, orange juice and vodka together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir/shake well.
- Pour this to two desired cocktail glass..
- Garnish with orange slices/chunks.