- Dates : 10 nos
- Almond (Badam) : 10 nos
- Cold Milk : 3 cups
- Chocolate : 2 tsp
- Sugar : 4 table spoon
- Icecream vanilla (optional): 2 scoops
Dates Almond Milk Shake – A healthy and mind cooling drink!
Dates are rich in Iron and they also provide a wide range of essential nutrients to body. Dates are also a very good source of dietary potassium. Almonds are rich in carbohydrates, Vitamin E, protein, dietary fiber and monounsaturated fat. Almonds also improves complexion and possibly a lower risk of cancer. Consumption of almonds helps in elevating blood levels of high density lipoproteins (HDL, which is the good cholesterol) and lowering of low density lipoproteins (LDL, the bad cholesterol).
Today we will have a combination recipe of both. This recipe is contributed by our friend Shirly James.
Preparation of dates almond milk shake.
- Remove the seed from the dates.
- In a juicer blend the dates, almond, chocolate, sugar and cold milk.
- Transfer this mix into a tall serving glass.
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream over it (optional).
- Serve the dates almond milk shake chilled.