- Milk - 500 ml
- Eggs - 3
- Boost - 3 heaped teaspoon
- Sugar - 9 Table spoon
- Chocolate chips - 2 Table spoon (Optional)
- Vanilla essence - 2 drops
- Sugar - 1 heaped table spoon (To caramelize)
Puddings are very popular dessert known all over the world for their rich flavor and delicious tastes. Puddings can be best called as desserts. But some consider them as a savory dish also.
Here is a recipe for the quick preparation of delicious baked boost pudding. Try this recipe and let us know your comments and thoughts.
Preparation of Baked Boost Pudding
- In an aluminium cake tin/pudding tin, add 1 tablespoon sugar and keep in very low flame on a stove. Let it melt and change the colour to golden brown.
- Swirl it evenly to reach all parts of the tin. Keep aside.
- Let it cool n crystallize.
- In a mixer jar add 3 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon boost, 1 egg, 1 cup milk and blend well. Pour this to the caramelized tin.
- Repeat the same process until 3 eggs are done.
- Add vanilla essence and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Preheat the oven in 180 degrees.
- Bake the pudding for about 45-50 minutes or until done. (Baking time may vary according to the voltage and the capacity of the oven).
- When its baked, transfer the tin to a wire rack.
- Let it cool.
- Keep refrigerated for 3-4 hours.
- Run a knife around the sides and de-mold it.
- Serve chilled.