Prepration time:30 Minutes
Persons served: 6 Persons
- Plain flour - 2 table spoon
- Butter/ghee/oil - 4 table spoon
- Eggs - 2 in room temperature
- Cooking chocolate 100 to 150 gram
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (Powdered) (Keep 1 tb sp out of it to dust ramekins)
- Vanila essence - 2 drops
Molten Lava Cake preparation Instructions
- Crack 2 eggs in to a large bowl. Whisk it.
- Add powdered sugar and whisk gently.
- Grate cooking chocolate.
- Melt butter/ghee in a thick bottomed sauce pan in a low heat.
- Add in the grated chocolate and stir well.
- When its getting melted, switch off the flame.
- Let is rest for a few minutes.
- Then add this to egg sugar mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Add in 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- At last fold 1 table spoon flour in it without lumps.
- Then again another table spoon of flour.
- The batter for molten lava cake is ready.
- Preheat the oven in 220 d.
- Lightly apply butter in each ramekins.
- Then dust it with powdered sugar.
- Fill in 3/4 of the ramekins with the batter.
- Bake the cake in 220 for 14 minutes.
- When its baked, take the ramekins out of the oven and let it sit for a minute, Run a knife through the sides of the cake and invert it to a serving dish.
- Cut and open the side portion of the small cake and you can see delicious chocolate lava is oozing out..!!
- Serve hot with any side dish..
By referring this recipe, you can prepare 6 molten lava cakes, if you use small sized ramekins.
Check these cake recipes also.
- How to make Healthy wheat cake? - Easy to prepare Wheat Cake recipe
- How to make traditional Christmas Plum Cakes - Plum cake recipe
- How to make Checkerboard cakes - Checkerboard cake baking tutorial
- How to make Easy Cream Ghee Cake - Ghee Cake recipes video tutorial
- Recipe for preparing Pistachio Walnut Cake at home.
- How to make marble cake - Marble cake recipe