- Wheat flour : 2 cups
- Plain flour : 2 table spoon
- Dates : 250 gm (De-seeded and chopped finely)
- Carrots : 2 big sized (Cleaned and grated)
- Eggs : 3
- Oil / Vanaspathi : ¾ cup
- Fresh cream : 200 ml
- Sugar : 2 cups (powdered)
- Baking powder : 1½ teaspoon
Hi friends, after a short break I am back again with an easy and quick healthy wheat cake recipe. With Dates and Carrots as ingredients, I believe this will be an absolutely delicious cake recipe.
Wheat cake preparation
- Sieve wheat flour and baking powder thrice and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add in powdered sugar and oil. Beat it until creamy.
- Add each eggs one by one and beat.
- Add half of fresh cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add the wheat flour bit by bit and mix without lumps.
- Check the consistency of the batter and add rest of the fresh cream.
- Keep aside for a while.
- In a large plate mix chopped dates and plain flour well until the dates get a nice coating.
- Sieve it once to avoid the excess flour and mix in the batter along with grated carrot.
- Preheat the oven in 180 degrees.
- Grease a large baking tin, and transfer the batter to it.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the cake passes a skewer test.
- After baking, let it cool completely.
- Invert the cake to another board.
- Cut and serve a healthy cake to your family 🙂
Hope you all will try it and leave your comments below.
View more cake recipes.
- How to make Checkerboard cakes - Checkerboard cake baking tutorial
- Delicious Molten Lava Cake Recipe - Lava cake preparation
- How to make marble cake - Marble cake recipe
- How to make Easy Cream Ghee Cake - Ghee Cake recipes video tutorial
- How to make traditional Christmas Plum Cakes - Plum cake recipe
- Recipe for preparing Pistachio Walnut Cake at home.